Friday, February 20, 2009

Kiel's New Site: Four Color Forum


There's a good chance that everyone on here already knows this, but a few weeks back during the New York Comic Con, I launched a brand new interview blog called Four Color Forum. Aside from links to all my work for CBR, Marvel.com, Wizard and the like, I'm also posting original long form interviews and other reportage.

If you've got some time this weekend, pop on over and read my interview with indie cartoonist and Kramers Ergot editor Sammy Harkham, my report on the ICv2 Graphic Novel Conference and just today my very own "Wizard feature that never was" – an interview with Bill Sienkiewicz on Marvel's Black Widow.

I doubt I'll be cross posting everything I do at the Forum here at the CKT (hooray blogging pet names!), so I'd love it if you guys bookmark or RSS the new site like you do for here. ROCK!

No comments: