Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pimping My Stuff: What The--?! Winter Games

Over at Marvel.com, we've undertaken the monumental task of celebrating the 2010 Winter Olympics with a new Marvel Super Heroes: What The--?! segment every single day for two weeks. Yep, M.O.D.O.K., Gambit and company are joined by the groovy Gremlin and pretty much every other Marvel hero and villain we could dig up a toy of for their very own Winter Games.

So far mad video genius Alex Kropinak has cooked up coverage of the opening cermonies as well as the ski jump and pairs figure skating, but lest we kill the little fella via stop motion animation burnout, we're also sprinkling in some text pieces, including a press conference from Fin Fang Foom, Mardi Gras at the Games and M.O.D.O.K.'s travel blog.

Well, today I got my chance to shine a little spotlight on some of my favorite character--or rather Werewolf By Night and some other guys. It's my profile of Team Transylvania and in all humility, I gotta say it's one of the funnier things I've written in some time, so I hope y'all dig it.

Keep it tuned to Marvel.com over the weekend and through next week for more What The--?! Winter Games goodness, including the first video I wrote on Saturday: speed skating featuring some very special guest voices!

No comments: