Thursday, April 23, 2009

Henceforth on Tuesdays I will drink whiskey and crank call bowling alleys



OK, so the above image pretty much has nothing to do with this post, but once I saw it I couldn't resist.

While I'm loath to constantly be posting links to my other site here at the CKT (although you people really should subscribe over there...hint hint), I had to point out that this week I completed what is to be my final regular "Tuesday Q&A" column for Marvel.com (and by extension, Ben). To celebrate, I gathered random pull quotes from nearly 11 months of interviews and put them in one place, so please go waste some time at the Four Color Forum. There are chats with Brian Bendis, Ed Brubaker, Jeff Parker, Matt Fraction, Howard Chaykin and a host of other really radical people I'm sure you like if you read this blog.

Also, I get really gay for Ben at the bottom of the post, so get psyched for that too.

1 comment:

Ben Morse said...

Awww, sweetie!

You did a great job. Re-reading all these made me realize once more how lucky we were to get you for a year.