Sunday, January 24, 2010

28 Comics I Dig

ANNIHILATION #6
AVENGERS v3 #10
BLUE BEETLE v7 #25
DEADPOOL v1 #11
FABLES: THE LAST CASTLE
THE FLASH v2 #100
GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1
GREEN LANTERN: SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL
JLA #14
JLA/AVENGERS #4
JSA: OUR WORLDS AT WAR
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #200
LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #300
LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES v5 #3
MARVELS #3
NEW TEEN TITANS v1 #8
NEW TEEN TITANS v1 #38
NEW WARRIORS #50
NOVA ANNUAL #1
RUNAWAYS #24
SILVER SURFER: REQUIEM #2
SQUADRON SUPREME #9
SUICIDE SQUAD #22
X-FACTOR #87
X-FORCE v1 #19
X-MEN v2 #1
Y: THE LAST MAN #59
YOUNG JUSTICE: SINS OF YOUTH #1

6 comments:

Kello said...

Cool post Mr. Morse. I'm always more interested in which single issues readers prefer, because there's often some personal reasons as to why those specific stories resonate with them. It makes me wonder about some of these....

Ben Morse said...

Thanks! Some of these I've covered my reasons for digging here in the past, some I'll still get to, some I just dig.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how thrilled I am that Darkseid is shilling Lululemon.

In fact seeing him in a tracksuit like that is downright creepy.


-MikeB
www.raptortoe.com

museo de alfareria said...

This cannot have effect in actual fact, that's what I consider.

www.mueblesensevilla.com said...

Thanks so much for your post, really effective data.

fxhawaii said...

It cannot have effect as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I suppose.