Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pimping Her Stuff: My Mother's Art

If there's one thing we don't have enough of here at the Cool Kids Table, it's fine art. And by "not enough," I of course mean none.

Well that changes today as my ridiculously talented mother had an open studio this past weekend and I begged her to let me post a few pics of her stuff as well as where she works. My mom's skill and passion for what she does definitely played a major role in getting me into comics and the arts, so it's totally appropriate her work end up here eventually. Plus she's awesome and I love here and I like to brag about how skilled she is every chance I get.

So please, enjoy and if you want to learn more look up Gretchen Morse on the Waltham Mills Art Association homepage. And please please leave comments that she needs to do a super hero cover!

No comments: