Monday, August 9, 2010

Iron Man & Magneto in Restoration

So I've been doing a bit of research, and apparently at some point Tony Stark and the Master of Magnetism took a trip back to the 17th century where they engaged in some court intrigue, got some British ladies pregnant, and maybe helped cure the Plague (I'm not entirely sure). Also, they grew their hair long and wore robes.

I've got to apologize in advance, guys, because honestly I think I'm gonna keep doing these until they cease to be amusing (a moment I sense may have come and gone) or every film in history is actually incorporated into Marvel movie continuity. Enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

Rickey said...

haha, I wrote an article like this in a Wizard movie issue. There were DOZENS of these things even 3 or so years ago. There's gotta be a ridiculous amount with all the new movies that came out after. I remember Troy having a whole lotta comic movie actors in it...

Ben Morse said...

Troy ain't bad as a super hero crossover flick. The Hulk (Bana), Colonel Stryker and Sabretooth at least are all in there.