Friday, June 12, 2009

Pimping My Stuff: Cup O Joe


NOTE: This is a verbatim repost from Four Color Forum, which I almost never do, but this time I kinda thought it appropriate. Sorry if you don't like reading my crappy prose twice. - KP

So, I'm not 100% sure how this happened to me, but a little while back Jonah Weiland (AKA Mr. CBR, AKA My Boss, AKA Captain Moneytrain) called me up and asked me to participate in CBR's new Cup O Joe feature, a weekly Q&A with Marvel Comics Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada. After a few weeks of being copied on e-mails and other unspectacular planning type stuff, the feature launched today over at CBR, and it's pretty nifty.

I encourage all six of my regular readers to bookmark the Cup O Joe mainpage where new interviews will go up at least on a weekly basis (and almost daily for this first week) and where Joe will be posting some fun sketch material like his process for drafting the above Spider-Man cover.

In the meantime, check out the first interview where Jonah and I ask Joe about the possible resurrection of Captain America, Marvel's renumbering to 600 madness and the controversial topic of changing comic prices.

1 comment:

Rickey said...

KIEL!

I'M SO PROUD!

CAPS LOCK!