Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ryan got married!

Apologies for the interruption of CKT service this weekend, but Rickey and I were busy hanging ten at the wedding of our friends Ryan and Elizabeth (well, to be fair, groomsmen extraordinaire Rickey was hanging like fifteen, whereas I was more around seven tops, but we both had a blast). There were many highlights of the evening (such as the pic above), but perhaps none quite so metal as the huge crack of thunder that echoed outside when Ryan said "I do," signifying Thor was cool with this union.

Where was Kiel you might ask? Well, Michigan State beat Michigan in football, so I'm guessing unconscious. We'll get right on checking on him...

Anyways, hopefully back to the salt mines tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and congrats Ryan and Elizabeth!

7 comments:

Rickey said...

Man, I LOVE the "bend over and grab your knees" pose for group shots. It screams "JC Penney's catalog spread."

Ben Morse said...

My only real disappointment with this picture is that it doesn't fully capture the brilliance of Alejandro's "Sean Connery as Indiana Jones' dad" get-up, but I'm not sure any film recreation can.

KP said...

TJ's new haircut makes him look like Major Keira.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Ben! But I'd remind you that Henry Jones Jr. also dressed that way. http://www.indy4.info/images/about-indiana-jones-1.jpg

Jesse T. said...

If TJ's haircut and Alejandro's suit were combined ... good god, I shudder to think about the blinding, glorious light that would envelop it.

Ben Morse said...

I heard various explanations of your look throughout the evening, Double A; the only unanimously acknowledged fact was that it was pimp.

And I won't say who I told TJ his hair made him look like at dinner because he got mad at me.

Sean T. Collins said...

The Missus and I marveled at how mean that was, Ben. Marveled and LAUGHED.